1. Nominations can be made by completing and returning the nomination form to the SME Recognition Awards 2014 Secretariat Office at:
SME RECOGNITION AWARD 2014
SMI ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA
No. 5–5, Jalan USJ9/5Q, Subang Business Centre
47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : +603-8024 5787, 8024 5737, 8023 0685
Fax : +603 8024-1737
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.smeam.org
2. Nominees may select their preferred award category. However, it is the prerogative of the judging panel to place nominee in the category that allows the nominee that best probability of receiving an award.
3. All sections should be completed as much as you can as information provided will form the basis for judging. Please denote N/A where appropriate.
4. Completed forms must be submitted together with :
a. Three (3) years audited accounts
b. Complete Form 24 and 49 for Malaysian ownership evidence.
c. A processing fee of RM800 payable to "SMI Association of Malaysia"
d. Other relevant supporting documents or information deemed appropriate.
5. For each applicable section, elaborate in not more than 250 words. In addition to the questions below, please attach separate sheets if you have more information or if the space provided is insufficient.
6. All information provided in the nomination form will be treated with full confidentially.
7. All nominations must be supported by an approved body. An approved body is either a professional body or trade association.
8. The Organizer cannot undertake to return documents or supplementary material submitted with an entry.
9. Names of applicants, commentary and scoring information developed during the review of applicants are regarded as proprietary by the Award Committee and are kept strictly confidential. Such information is available only to those individuals directly involved in the assessment and administrative process.