• Nominees may select their preferred award category, however, the judging panels have the prerogative to place the nomination in category that is of the best interests of the nominees.
• All sections of the nomination form must be filled. Please indicate N/A where appropriate.
• All information provided in the nomination form will be treated with full confidentiality.
• All nominations must be endorsed by an approved body which is either a professional body or a trade association.
• Completed nomination form must be attached with:
- Three (3) years audited account
- Complete Form 24 and 49
- Payment for processing fee of RM1060 (inclusive of GST6%) (cheque payable to SMI Association of Malaysia)
- Other relevant supporting documents or information deemed appropriate
• The organiser cannot undertake to return documents and/or supplementary material which are submitted along with the nomination form.
• Names of applicants, commentary and scoring information developed during the review of applicants are regarded as proprietary by the Award Committee and are kept strictly confidential. Such information is available only to those individuals directly involved in the assessment and administrative process.
• Completed nomination must be returned to the Secretariat by 15 July 2017:
Attn : Lim Cynthia
Platinum Business Award 2017
SME Association of Malaysia
5 – 5, Jalan USJ 9/5 Q,
Subang Business Centre,
47620 Subang Jaya,
Tel : 03-8024 5787, 8024 5737, 8023 0685
Fax : 03-8024 1737
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.smeam.org
• For inquiries, please contact the Secretariat:
Lim Cynthia (h/p: 019-365 9681 / Email: email@example.com)